Yesterday I decided to collect my weakify functions (that i’ve been tweaking since that post a bit for some new use cases I’ve discovered) into a framework that can be installed via cocoapods or carthage (or manually if that’s your thing). You can find the project (which has been given an extensive readme, Quick-based unit tests, and documentation comments) on GitHub here. If you’ve been using these functions at all, this should give you a better way to keep up to date with any changes you might be interested in.
I do plan to update these soon for Swift 2 support (in case any throwing versions might be necessary). Enjoy!